Saturday, April 11, 2009

Role-playing Log, Rend-fol, April 9, 2009

Summary:

Rend and Str8 Rippin' face the final onslaught of insect invaders within a sandstone hive shaped like a chicken egg. The party prevails, but Rhogar the barbarian dies.

Role-playing Quantity: Low

Two consecutive large-scale fights consumed the entire evening of gaming.

Role-playing Quality: Low

See above.

Actually, I am most likely going to stop playing Rend and reroll. Playing a moderately evil character is a difficult thing to do within a cooperative game and Rend just isn't turning out like I hoped. I think playing an evil character can be done, it just will take more planning than what I did.

Though very lame, I want to continue playing a genasi swordmage, so I'll essentially continue playing the same statistics, just under a new name and background.