Monday, February 9, 2009

The DM Is Tired . . .

Long live the DM!

Craig, the current Dungeon Master of my heart, turned traitor and wants to rejoin the filthy player ranks, creating a power vacuum by which not one, but two former friends wrestle each other in warm pudding for the right to Master Dungeons

With a campaign ending and another starting anew, the new management requested each player to list their top two or three character choices. Here are mine, ranked in my order of preference. Please note I went to considerable trouble naming my prospects, ascribing them a homeland, and triangulating their religious affiliation.

1) Stick Powers

Luskan Half-elf Warlock, devote worshipper of Asmodeus

2) Luz Canun

Vilhon Wilds Minotaur Barbarian, raging follower of Gruumsh

3) Waylon Pacadyrm

Calishman Genasi Swordmage, lukewarm devotee of Oghma

I can't tell which will be the bigger deal-breaker, my name or race selections.