Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Saved By the Hell

Last night, I dreamt I went out partying with the cast of Saved by the Bell. Well, not the entire cast, just the dudes: Zack, A.C., and Screech. At first I thought we were bar hopping, but we spent most of the dream in an arcade playing gun-toting video games. Towards the end of the dream, I glanced at my watch and realized I was late for Saturday night D&D. I told Zack I had to go (he drove), but somehow, somewhere, Zack got plastered and so I found myself stranded; I guess Zack had one Dr. Pepper too many.

Screech laughed and laughed at my predicament.

What I want to know is what in the hell is going on in my subconscious that I’m dreaming such things? When I told Wifezilla the dream this morning, she told me she was driving directly to the courthouse to file divorce papers.