Wednesday, December 26, 2007

December Guild NameZzZzZz of the Month

Pit of Infamy

--LeGeNDZ--

I don't usually kick a dead horse, but I'm making an exception this time because my fellow guildees and I have gotten so much mileage out of this guild's name, I'd be remiss if I didn't include it.

Not too long ago, --LeGeNDZ-- was a horde raiding guild on the rise, quickly conquering 25 man content at what appeared at the time to be a record pace. But within a couple months of forming, the guild suddenly imploded from within--personality conflicts I'd imagine. From day one, the guild became the object of derision, not for its talent or raiding prowess, but for the exclusive capitalization of its moniker's consonants and the replacement of its "s" with a "z." It's probably for the best that --LeGeNDZ-- burned out, but I really do miss making fun of their name.

Any chance they'll get back together?

Beacon of Reasoned Judgement

--WTB Good Guild Name, PST--

I looked far and wide for a worthy December Beacon of Reasoned Judgement guild title, but came back empty-handed. The truth is, most of the guild names out there belong in the Pit of Infamy category. Here's hoping the new year sees the advent some good guild names.