Thursday, December 13, 2007

Good, Wholesome Family Fun

Wifezilla bends over a lot. She’s a busy mom with three kids, including me, so she’s always bending over to pick up an errant sock, spilled milk glass, or skid-marked underwear.

This is great for me because I like the view. And sometimes, I get to peek at a pantie sliver and sing my favorite song:

I see London
I see France
I see Mommy’s underpants
.

I have another one for when I spot her bra:

I see London
I see Zaire
I see Mommy’s brassiere
.

Or my other favorite variation:

I see London
I see Boulder
I see Mommy’s bosom holder
.

As I’ve mentioned before, Wife is a patient woman.

The other night, Wifezilla finds herself once again bent over. She’s got her head stuck inside the pantry, rutting around for God knows what. I quickly scan for the tell-tale signs of underwear leakage so I can sing my song, but there’s no pantie spillage to be found. Undeterred, I hop over to her and shove my index finger down there to see if I can hook some underwear. Wifezilla swats me away. Hallie joins the fun and also reaches in for some underwear, but also comes back empty-handed. By this time, we’re both giggling like a couple of school girls.

Actually, Hallie IS a school girl.

Sharing a special moment with Hallie, I look over at her grinning stupidly and say, “I was digging for gold!” Hallie smiles back and says, “And I was digging for some butt crack!”