Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Age of Nanoc

Mass Effect and Age of Conan both come out within a week of each other in late May. I don’t think I’ll be picking up Mass Effect. Don’t get me wrong, I want to play it. It’s just there’s no time. I still haven’t finished The Witcher from last Christmas. Maybe if I knock that out, I’ll let myself pick up ME. Maybe.

I’m wavering on getting Age of Conan too. I’m a MMO junkie, but again, I’m strapped for time. Requiem should have Illidan on farm by then (or at the very least towards the end of killing him for the first time) and I really want to get my LoTRO minstrel leveled up so I can try some casual raiding in that game. Even with it being summer, I’m not sure I can juggle all three of those games, especially if AoC turns out to be fun.

To further complicate things, Fallout 3 might be coming out this summer, though I’ve also seen reports of its release being as late as October. I have to buy and play this game. Bethesda, the same dudes that made Oblivion, is developing it and I’ll be surprised if it’s not amazing.

I guess it’s a good problem to have but I’m officially at the point where I don’t have the time to play all the good games that are out.