Monday, June 16, 2008

I Assure You I Wear Tighty Whities

I must have been a good Daddy this year because the girls got me this beauty for Father's Day. If you're reading this in the comfort of your home and your most complex audio/visual component is a black and white television circa the Johnson administration, then this little gadget means nothing to you. But if you've multiple units, including an AV receiver that manages everything else, then the Harmony is the greatest invention since men's crotchless underwear.

Currently, I've got four activities setup. With two buttons tapped, I instantly power up just the components involved. And the best news is the gadget is wife and snotbag proof. The entire family, theoretically, should now be able to operate our home theater system.

Theoretically.