Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tempest of Set Pwns All

1UP is chocked full of Age of Conan news today. In this blurb, they talk briefly about class imbalance in the game and the community's reaction to the "fixes." First class mentioned? The very character I play, Tempest of Set. Now, I haven't played a single other class other than my ToS, so I can't comment intelligently on how the class compares. I can say that global chat is full of peeps talking about how awesome the ranger and assassin classes are. So I'm more than a little surprised to hear that a hybrid healing class was so powerful, it attracted the attention of the nerf godzZz.

I can say that I find my ToS to be moderately squishy in his light armor. However, my AoE lightning strike does efficiently deal with two or three mobs at a time. If I didn't have that, tackling more than one mob at a time would be futility squared.