Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kammris, Master Artisan Weapsonsmith

I just hit Master Artisan Weaponsmith this morning and let me tell you, that was the grind of grinds. It takes 880 points to hit Master. Dwarf-ore is the only resources that propels you through. So this past week, I spend hours running in circles gathering dwarf-ore. I estimate it took about 1,000 ore to reach the 880 points. Kammris has just one tier left, but after all the farming I've done this past week, I can't even contemplate that right now.

But it's done now and I can craft some really good weapons. I need to return to the South Trollshaws to gather a stack or two more for Lukenbach's new axe. After that, it's sturdy hide grinding time! Lukenbach needs about 800 points for Master Artisan Tailoring, so I'm going to have Kammris do the farming. Theoretically, this should go faster than the ore gathering because the hides come off mobs.

Plus, it's always more fun killing stuff.