Monday, February 4, 2008

Emanee Slays Kael Single-handedly, WoW Community In Awe

Ok, so maybe 24 other people helped.

Whatever.

Look, I don't want to quibble over small details. The main point is that Emanee finally got both her vials and now has digital permission to step foot into Mount Hyjal.

I can testify that Kael phase 5 was an absolute blast. The blond bombshell blows the roof off his chamber and floats in midair like Magneto, only Kael is a lot more GQ. He sears raiders with ranged blasts of hot lightening while also defying the planet's gravity, sending everyone careening into space. It's got to be the most visceral of the boss fights I've experienced so far. If phases 3 and 4 weren't such pains-in-the-ass, I'd like to farm that boss more. But I think the bulk of my guild is sick of Kael already and has their sights focused keenly on Mount Hyjal and Black Temple.

Stay tuned for the inevitable report of Emanee single-handedly killing Illidan.