Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Just Like the Ice Cream Scene in Witness

Emanee got the Hammer of Judgement last week in Mount Hyjal. Some anonymous gargoyle dropped it. Which I find amusing because it took me forever to get the Amanie Punisher to drop off Captain Tweety Bird in ZA.

The issue at hand is that the Hammer has almost twenty more spell damage then the Amani, but it looks like a spinning strawberry ice cream cone. I immediately petitioned Requiem Management to keep using my Amani.

They promptly told me to piss off.

I’ve complained about this before, but Blizzard needs to start spreading the wealth with cool-looking raid gear. While ‘locks by far have the coolest looking stuff, most cloth wearers go woefully underdressed. And shadow priests largely forgotten. I mean, how hard would it be to make a shadow-damage one-handed mace that had a screaming face on the end and maybe some black tendrils oozing out of it. I've got two abilities with the word "vampire" in them, dammit, give me a weapon that revels in that. Now that would be a weapon worthy of Emanee. Instead, I have to run around Mount Hyjal, threatening to dollop mobs’ noses with a pink frozen treat.

Get on it Blizz.

***Edit: Added Weapon Links***