Monday, September 8, 2008

The Plague

I caught The Plague Saturday. A real nasty virus. Congestion, fever, body ache. It peaked Sunday night when I literally crawled into bed at 7 o'clock. I didn't rest though, just laid there in a fever-stricken stupor. On the fringe of consciousness, I had vague nightmares about moving squares around. I had to move the shapes to sleep. Of course, the shapes wouldn't budge. That didn't stop me from continuing to try however. That went on to around 3 o'clock in the morning when the fever finally lapse for a moment and I truly rested.

I took the day off obviously and am strengthening as I write this. I hate being sick though. Especially when delirium is included in the package. Wifezilla made some awesome soup last night, the leftovers of which will further aid in my recovery. So I'll laze around, watch some movies, maybe play some Neverwinter Nights 2. And sleep too.

As long as square aren't involved.