Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sarah Palin Is a V-PILF

I can't take credit for coining this acronym. My morning radio DJ used it to describe John McCain's recent vice-presidential candidate selection, Sarah Palin. I think he purred like a cat after he said it. I think I almost purred when I first saw her too. I definitely shouted out to Wifezilla that Palin was a hottie, a revelation that sent her scurrying from the kitchen to check out a competitor. Meow!

But Palin is not a V-PILF yet. Only because she and McCain haven't won the election yet. Now, I clearly accede her status as a MILF. It's undisputed. Her transition to V-PILF will be instantaneous if she and that geezer manage to beat the Obama/Biden ticket. After seeing her, I can understand why McCain wasted no vetting time adding Palin to the Republican ticket. Skeletons rattle ominously in her closet though. I'm already reading sketchy reports of corruption charges, something about Palin receiving the same kind of kick-back for pork barrel politicking that got her fellow Alaskan senator knee-deep in an all-out criminal conviction. And something about firing an Alaskan state trooper, a man formerly married to her sister. Or some Melrose crap like that.

But who cares? She's easy on the eyes! She's a MILF! Maybe even a V-PILF! God knows if the Republicans must win again, I'd rather spend another four years looking at Palin than that gremlin, Dick Cheney.