Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Perfect A

I'm digging the Amani Punisher and all. As a main-hand weapon, it's got more spell damage than most two-handers. Together with the Orb of the Soul-Eater, Emanee experienced a dramatic and noticeable increase in overall spell damage.

But the thing looks like a radioactive tuning fork. Every time I bonk someone over the head with it, I expect to hear an A note resonate loud and clear.

I was running Slave Pens last week and noticed a fellow guildee's alt wielding a massive two-handed axe; it was pointy and sharp and periodically dripped blood. That's what the Amani Punisher needs, some dripping blood, maybe even an impaled head on the end of one of its forks. It's classified as a mace, but it wouldn't take much imagination to make it look a bit more menacing.

As it stands, I feel like some maniacal orchestra conductor, ready to tune and smash stringed instruments at a moment's notice.