Thursday, August 21, 2008

On Deck

Since I’m nearly done with The Witcher, I’m already queuing up my next good, unfinished RPG. I got Neverwinter Nights 2 for Christmas nearly two years ago and, of course, never finished it. An expansion for the game has since come out, Mask of the Betrayer. I read it more highly praised than the original, so I picked it up on Ebay for the princely sum of $13. Including shipping! Now that’s bargain shopping.

I’m at a much slower gaming pace now that work has commenced. Sob. Last night, I collapsed into bed at ten, which is when the evening usually started in the summer. Even so, I have until late October to finish The Witcher and get as far into NW2 as possible. After that, all bets are off, as I lock my family outside of the house, pile Funyuns and Mountain Dew next to my computer, and tear into Fallout 3. You can’t see me at the moment, but I’m actually clapping my hands together. Rapidly. With glee too. Bordering on gaily.

I may need to soundproof my windows so I can’t hear Wifezilla and the two snotbags yelling to be let back in.