Monday, November 24, 2008

You Say Mice, I Say Mouses

I’ve got Lukenbach nearly to level 49. Last night I did some further exploration of Forochel and discovered the biggest city in the zone, tucked neatly up in the northern part of the zone. It’s a massive city, with architecture inspired by arctic cultures like the Eskimos and Vikings. There’s a ton of quests up there too. I’ve got my log maxed out at 43, but Forochel might come close to sling-shotting me up to 50.

I’m hoping my kin rolls enough rune keepers and wardens to jumpstart early Book runs. I’m still stalled at Book 4.5 and plan on piggybacking off the lowbies working their way back through all the Books.

Now that Kammris is a grand master weaponsmith, I plan to focus on Lukenbach’s tailoring. He’s on tier 5 as well, but unlike Kammris, he doesn’t have a ton of resources squirreled away. A ton of furry beasties drop exceptional hides, but they don’t part with them willingly. I tried asking a cute little wolverine if he’d give me his coat and almost got my face gnawed off in response. So, beefing up my tailoring resources will involve hunting various wild critters like wolves, ornery wolverines, and mooses till Forochel’s forests run red with blood.

Or is it meese? Moosi? Just moose? I think I’ll stick with mooses.

While wandering the lands of Forochel and passing a gaggle of mooses, I made the mistake of pointing out to Wifezilla that she’s sometimes very “moosey.” I don’t know why I say these things, why I put my life at risk like that. I must have a death wish.