Thursday, November 20, 2008

Playing with Hooky

The Man has been sticking it to me these past few weeks, so I broke out my best acting skills and feigned illness for a well deserved day off. I need only fool Wifezilla and she bought it hook, line, sinker. I have a co-worker who sends her daughter to the same school as Claire, so it was important that if Wifezilla bumped into her by happenstance, she relay my absence authentically.

It's a tangled web of lies I weave.

Lukenbach benefits most from my ill gotten day off. I've pushed him well into 48 and explored never before seen lands and adventure. Well, unexplored for me. I even got a quest leading to the new MoM zone, Etherion, but until reports die start pouring in that the crowds have subsided, I'll bide my time thank you very much.

Kammris also has begun his mastery of weaponsmithing. It's a grind of the grindiest kind, requiring a wide assortment of ores, jewels, and skins. He can gather most of it himself except for the polished beryls. I'm hoping some kin can craft a stack for him soon.